If Shakespeare wrote a play about a team of Google Reliability Engineers going on Reddit to partake in an "Ask Me/Us Anything," only to have the Google/Gmail/Google+ servers fail, many would say, "fiction is easy to fold into something ridiculously ironic, you get out of here old man, how are you alive and why do you continue to wear those weird neck things?"
Then we would all look inwards, and realize that we just shunned a man who has somehow lived out the themes of so many of his plays and sonnets, and stopped the march towards death, only to come to the conclusion that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
If you prick us do we not bleed? If your servers go down, do we not... Laugh, Google Reliability Engineers?
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Tim Kennedy defeats Michael Bisping in a raucous bout of wrestling and fisticuffs
- Dustin Poirier - badass, UFC featherweight wins record holder
- KJ Noons obliterates Sam Stout's dome in this first round knockout then Stout taps the ref
- Chad Mendes' pool jump was cool, but BJ Penn's was better. Here's why
- We Superchat about EA UFC, Bruce Lee and how friggin' tough it is to make an MMA game