If Shakespeare wrote a play about a team of Google Reliability Engineers going on Reddit to partake in an "Ask Me/Us Anything," only to have the Google/Gmail/Google+ servers fail, many would say, "fiction is easy to fold into something ridiculously ironic, you get out of here old man, how are you alive and why do you continue to wear those weird neck things?"
Then we would all look inwards, and realize that we just shunned a man who has somehow lived out the themes of so many of his plays and sonnets, and stopped the march towards death, only to come to the conclusion that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
If you prick us do we not bleed? If your servers go down, do we not... Laugh, Google Reliability Engineers?
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The Nazis with their swastikas delayed The Stick of Truth release in Germany and Austria
- We could watch Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle Daniel Cormier all day
- Batman: Arkham Knight looks cool and all, but we hope it doesn't become COD-ified with yearly releases
- Watch GSP sit in a chair and give an order to his henchman in this Captain America: Winter Soldier clip
- Martian or Lunar Gravity fighting could be in our future (but probably not anytime soon)