In lieu of this new ABC News video of 'Sasquatch experts' that claim they have irrevocable evidence of Bigfoot, Spike TV is launching a show that's offering $10 million to anyone that captures Bigfoot. They better hold on to that cash since it's impossible to capture something that's permanently blurry. They should offer $100 to capture Bigfoot Silva -- which may be a slightly tougher task. Good luck apprehending a guy that did this to Alistair Overeem.
This past Tuesday a group of researchers presented evidenced collected over the course of five years and screened the never-before-seen HD video at a press conference in Dallas. It's been labeled the 'Sasquatch Genome Project' and they have spent $500,000 researching DNA samples from a unknown hominin species they believe to be Bigfoot. ABC News even covered the conference and got rights to some of the footage, check it out. Props to stevemcawesome for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Chael Sonnen had several inches of his colon removed a day before UFC 167
- The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes trailer that was released today looks serious
- Conor McGregor is still calling out Diego Sanchez, this time on Twitter
- Who was created in a lab now? Bigfoot Silva failed his drug test when he fought Mark Hunt
- Sad Day Alert: GSP has been removed from the official UFC welterweight rankings