Scientists in Russia discovered the secret of hover technology and they're wasting it by trolling every person on he beach. Only in Russia would advanced technology be used to to pull off the biggest episode of Punk'd in human history.
There's not much known about this video aside from this military hovercraft approached the Baltic coast and actually stopped on the shore. A spokesperson for the Russian Defense Ministry said the hovercraft was actually on a tactical mission in an area owned by the military but the hovercraft was off its mark by several kilometers. Damn, someone is going to get reprimanded. Props to jt33 for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him