There was a story that emerged at some point this year of a guy sleeping in his bed and a sinkhole literally engulfed his entire body. He was never seen from again. Emergency workers couldn't even recover his body. The Earth literally swallowed him whole and never returned him, like every time you open a bag of Gummi Bears. Don't even pretend like you fully chew those things. They are meant to be inhaled, so eat them accordingly.
The Assumption Parish in Louisiana is home to 24-acre wide sinkhole that has literally been swallowing up land for just over a year now. Yesterday the sinkhole gobbled up another few trees, and now there's pretty gnarly video of it. According to the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, although it represents an existing problem -- it's nothing to get alarmed about. Yeah, sure.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The UFC is hosting an all female TUF show with Invicta FC fighters starting May 2014
- Win 2 FLOOR TICKETS to UFC on FOX 9 by identifying these microscopic fighters!
- FOX Sports featured a writer that wants UFC banned in Australia, seriously...
- A trailer for the new Godzilla movie was released today, check it out...
- Bye, Shane del Rosario (1983 - 2013)