When you're the creator of PayPal and Tesla Motors, it's tough to find time in-between your morning laps inside your Scrooge McDuck money pool and creating Hyperloop designs to manifest yet another scientific innovation -- but somehow Elon Musk does it.
Behold SpaceX's 'Grasshopper,' a rocket that has the ability to launch, 'hop sideways,' and then land perfectly erect. Yeah, I used 'erect' since we know that every rocket created in human history is just an expression of a phallic symbol. So is every tower developed on this planet. Just one giant penis shooting up towards the sky.
This Grasshopper test video shows the rocket elevating to 820 feet then going into 'hover mode' while it moved sideways a distance of 328 feet. Don't let the nickname fool you either -- SpaceX's Grasshopper is actually 10 stories tall. Have a look at another one of Elon Musk's creations at work.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
- Watch this skeptic completely debunk Empty Force Martial Arts in this hilariously revealing video
- This 7-second one-punch KO will solve all of your life problems, or your money back
- Conor McGregor has been surgically repaired, now watch him hit this heavybag
- The UFC is hosting an all female TUF show with Invicta FC fighters starting May 2014