Unfortunately for me, NeverWet is a product I doubt I will ever use. I mean, it's really, really cool, but I would never use it outside of trying to recreate messy situations, and then I'm literally just pouring my cash down the Never Wet drain.
For example: I was blown away at using the cardboard box beer comes in as a cooler, but realistically you will use roughly 1/4 of the base coat can and the top coat can just to make the cooler. That includes taking out all the beer and putting it back in at a estimated price tag of say $5. And then what? Are you going to carry around that beer cooler you made? Will the NeverWet deteriorate? Why not just buy a styrofoam cooler?
The only way I would ever use this is if I was a bukkake cameraman or serial killer who didn't want to get messy. Beyond that, it's far too niche. The video is really cool, though.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Donald Cerrone wrangles Edson Barboza's neck, subs the monster
- Tim Kennedy defeats Michael Bisping in a raucous bout of wrestling and fisticuffs
- Dustin Poirier - badass, UFC featherweight wins record holder
- KJ Noons obliterates Sam Stout's dome in this first round knockout then Stout taps the ref
- Chad Mendes' pool jump was cool, but BJ Penn's was better. Here's why