Unfortunately for me, NeverWet is a product I doubt I will ever use. I mean, it's really, really cool, but I would never use it outside of trying to recreate messy situations, and then I'm literally just pouring my cash down the Never Wet drain.
For example: I was blown away at using the cardboard box beer comes in as a cooler, but realistically you will use roughly 1/4 of the base coat can and the top coat can just to make the cooler. That includes taking out all the beer and putting it back in at a estimated price tag of say $5. And then what? Are you going to carry around that beer cooler you made? Will the NeverWet deteriorate? Why not just buy a styrofoam cooler?
The only way I would ever use this is if I was a bukkake cameraman or serial killer who didn't want to get messy. Beyond that, it's far too niche. The video is really cool, though.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The Nazis with their swastikas delayed The Stick of Truth release in Germany and Austria
- We could watch Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle Daniel Cormier all day
- Batman: Arkham Knight looks cool and all, but we hope it doesn't become COD-ified with yearly releases
- Watch GSP sit in a chair and give an order to his henchman in this Captain America: Winter Soldier clip
- Martian or Lunar Gravity fighting could be in our future (but probably not anytime soon)