In the new Saints Row, earth has gotten its jaw shattered by aliens. But fear not my brethren, all hope is not lost. Because today is the 4th of July, and a video game company wouldn’t release a trailer the day before the 4th of July if America was just going to get its jaw shattered and then get ground and pounded out. No, this is the 4th of July and America is going to grab hold of that alien leg and heel hook it so bad that no alien will ever come into contact with us again. Even if that might mean that we will miss out on massive technological advancements that future peaceful aliens will bring us because of our hostility towards their race.
It appears as if to defeat this alien regime, that is of course if you can’t heel hook them, you’ll have to use, flying clotheslines, spaceships, lasers, rocket lasers and text based RPG adventures. So yes, Saints Row 4 appears to be just as, if not more crazy than the previous installment. Here’s to hoping that there is a single player DLC to put an entire text based RPG adventure into the game.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- This Uncharted 4 screen shot... it's... it's real life
- We're streaming EA UFC on MLG right now with epic battles between @GaryLaplante and @JasonNawara, come watch!
- Turns out Bayonetta 2 has a pretty dope boy fresh easter egg
- Timothy Bradley discusses Super Mario and his lifelong love for gaming
- This is the prettiest thing ever to be made by a computer