In the new Saints Row, earth has gotten its jaw shattered by aliens. But fear not my brethren, all hope is not lost. Because today is the 4th of July, and a video game company wouldn’t release a trailer the day before the 4th of July if America was just going to get its jaw shattered and then get ground and pounded out. No, this is the 4th of July and America is going to grab hold of that alien leg and heel hook it so bad that no alien will ever come into contact with us again. Even if that might mean that we will miss out on massive technological advancements that future peaceful aliens will bring us because of our hostility towards their race.
It appears as if to defeat this alien regime, that is of course if you can’t heel hook them, you’ll have to use, flying clotheslines, spaceships, lasers, rocket lasers and text based RPG adventures. So yes, Saints Row 4 appears to be just as, if not more crazy than the previous installment. Here’s to hoping that there is a single player DLC to put an entire text based RPG adventure into the game.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Today in the world of odd Japanese PS Vita commercials...
- Mighty No.9 looks like it will do Mega Man proud
- Botchamania 254 is here and you'll watch it if you know what's good for you.
- A Lesson in Cul de Sac MMA: Beware The Little Guy in Vale Tudo Shorts
- This Rainbow Six: Siege footage is making us think, 'Shooter of The Year.'