We're not sure how many times we've reiterated this on MiddleEasy, but a friendly note to all fighters out there: You are not Nick Diaz. As of UFC 162, not even Anderson Silva is Nick Diaz. There's only one fighter on this planet that is allowed to drop (or raise) their hands and taunt their opponent, and he hails from the 209. Stop imitating this man's style. There is nothing original about you stealing someone's creativity in order to utilize it improperly. Granted, it's pretty hilarious when someone tries to pull a 'Nick Diaz' only to be humbled with a swift strike to the skull.
That's what happened at Underground Battle 2 on July 28th 2013 when this fighter chose to funnel all of his energy into his pre-fight celebration instead of doing the most basic of things and defending himself. Ah well, thanks for the lulz. Props to @mixieboi for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup