Last month we told you about the revival of a sport that's been dead for over one hundred years -- Bare Knuckle Boxing. Except today's bare knuckle boxing isn't really that 'bare knuckle.' Start out promotion BKB ditched the gloveless sport and adopted a glove that's designed to only expose the fighter's knuckles. You can check out the glove here, or you can watch the trailer of BKB's first show which will debut on DirecTV July 27th below. It's your choice.
BKB Championship Boxing will use a 'Queensbury' ruleset, basically the same rules since the last time bare knuckle boxing was legal, back in the 1800s. The Queensbury ruleset is also the same set of rules that's utilized in nearly every Street MMA fight on MiddleEasy.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful