Last month we told you about the revival of a sport that's been dead for over one hundred years -- Bare Knuckle Boxing. Except today's bare knuckle boxing isn't really that 'bare knuckle.' Start out promotion BKB ditched the gloveless sport and adopted a glove that's designed to only expose the fighter's knuckles. You can check out the glove here, or you can watch the trailer of BKB's first show which will debut on DirecTV July 27th below. It's your choice.
BKB Championship Boxing will use a 'Queensbury' ruleset, basically the same rules since the last time bare knuckle boxing was legal, back in the 1800s. The Queensbury ruleset is also the same set of rules that's utilized in nearly every Street MMA fight on MiddleEasy.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!