That's four wins in a row for Paul Daley and Joe Silva still hasn't picked up the phone to give Semtex a 'Welcome back to the UFC' call. You can't blame the guy for hitting Josh Koscheck after the bell at UFC 113. In his pre-fight interview, Daley did say that 'once he gets hit with my right hook, it'll be over.' He gave us a warning! The UFC should be thanking him actually.
We also can't forget that Daley's last loss was to Misaki, a guy that retired on a three-fight win streak and no one in the MMA media seemed to even care. We're probably still the only schlubs out there waiting for a rubber match with Dan Henderson.
Just minutes ago Paul Daley punctuated his 47th professional MMA fight by using his elbow to slice the head of Lukasz Chlewicki at Cage Warriors 57. @GrabakaHitman even captured this .gif of Daley admiring his handy work after the fight.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Beware of the Israeli court room beatdown
- Guy loses grappling match because his opponent farted in his face, hehe...
- Street MMA + Stick Fighting = This Frankenstein Creation
- Watch Anderson Silva throw the first kicks with his newly-reassembled leg