We here at MiddleEasy don’t necessarily subscribe to the notion that there needs to be a pound for pound list. In fact, we would even argue that the only list you need is the official Frate Trane List, the qualifications are designed by Ray Kurzweil, so you know for a fact that this list holds up to the highest of standards. I can’t delve too much much into what Mr. Kurzweil puts into his formula to decide the list, I can say that it has a heavy reliance on violence and fighters the embody the singularity.
Pound for pound lists for the most part are quite silly, the subjectivity involved in them is absurd. It’s like comparing Shenmue to Portal 2. What game is better? How would you even begin to compare the two? They both rely on completely different game mechanics, that is what it is like comparing fighters in different weight classes the majority of the time.
With all of that being said, I agree with Jose Aldo. Fedor is the GOAT, all hail The Last Emperor.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- A Lesson in Hockey MMA: Don't forget the bodyshots
- Who needs Madden when you have 'Frozen Endzone?'
- Amazon wants to use drones to deliver your packages, and there's even video of it...
- Andrei Arlovski fought Andreas Kraniotakes yesterday and you didn't even know
- This elite level Killer Instinct play will have you jonesin' for EVO 2014