MSNBC is to liberals what FOX News is to conservatives. That's just the nature of society in America. The entire country is polarized, forcing everyone to side with red or blue, democrats or republicans -- the examples are virtually endless. Governor Jesse Ventura actually released a book called 'DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government,' that further discusses how our government's party lines are just elaborate versions of political 'gangs.'
Technically that would make MSNBC the official media outlet of the Democrips -- and that doesn't necessarily relate to MMA. I just really wanted to use the word 'Democrip' three times in one article. Now that it's out my system, check out this video of NBC legal analyst Lisa Bloom and MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts discussing how George Zimmerman's attorney had the defendant's MMA instructor demonstrate some techniques in court and how it relates to the entire trial. Props to Massmurder002 for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator
- A fighter's worst nightmare: Check out this upkick KO from Cage Warriors 67
- Ew, Michael Bisping wants to leave Tim Kennedy in a 'pile of piss and blood'