MSNBC is to liberals what FOX News is to conservatives. That's just the nature of society in America. The entire country is polarized, forcing everyone to side with red or blue, democrats or republicans -- the examples are virtually endless. Governor Jesse Ventura actually released a book called 'DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government,' that further discusses how our government's party lines are just elaborate versions of political 'gangs.'
Technically that would make MSNBC the official media outlet of the Democrips -- and that doesn't necessarily relate to MMA. I just really wanted to use the word 'Democrip' three times in one article. Now that it's out my system, check out this video of NBC legal analyst Lisa Bloom and MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts discussing how George Zimmerman's attorney had the defendant's MMA instructor demonstrate some techniques in court and how it relates to the entire trial. Props to Massmurder002 for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament
- The height difference between Ilir Latifi and Cyrille Diabiate at UFC London is pretty hilarious
- People are actually taking Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously
- And here it is, the Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa weigh-in face off at UFC London