MSNBC is to liberals what FOX News is to conservatives. That's just the nature of society in America. The entire country is polarized, forcing everyone to side with red or blue, democrats or republicans -- the examples are virtually endless. Governor Jesse Ventura actually released a book called 'DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government,' that further discusses how our government's party lines are just elaborate versions of political 'gangs.'
Technically that would make MSNBC the official media outlet of the Democrips -- and that doesn't necessarily relate to MMA. I just really wanted to use the word 'Democrip' three times in one article. Now that it's out my system, check out this video of NBC legal analyst Lisa Bloom and MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts discussing how George Zimmerman's attorney had the defendant's MMA instructor demonstrate some techniques in court and how it relates to the entire trial. Props to Massmurder002 for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face