I have to be honest with you guys, I have never done any drugs in my entire life. Not because I don’t feel that some drugs can improve your life and give you a different outlook. Just because I’m very comfortable as a human being. It’s not that I never will do drugs, it’s just right now it isn’t in the cards for me. I absolutely love drugs even if I don’t partake in doing them, if it wasn’t for drugs, we wouldn’t have Trey Parker and Matt Stone dropping acid and then going to the Oscars. We wouldn’t have the absolute greatest drug related thing to come out of professional baseball and no it’s not steroids related.
With that being said, drug related stories can reach unheard of hilarity. So if you have ever wonder what happens when you go to an UFC event high on a pot cookie. Wonder no more. Thank you Ari Shaffir, you beautiful, beautiful man.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Here are the free games for PS+ in September
- The UFC posted 45 minutes of classic WEC moments on YouTube. The nostalgia is strong
- NHL 15 will have some of the best looking crowds in videogame history
- Watch Genki Sudo do his thing in this amazing Japanese Toyota commercial
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Bathroom Beatdown Edition