Initially I planned this article to be a manifest of why we changed the site, until I realized that I needed to lock my car door since there are a lot of crazies out there in Hollywood for July 4th.
So it's simple, folks. In the past we talked about fighting, gaming, TV/Film, and science on MiddleEasy while still forcing it to revolve around this construct we call 'MMA.' Now we're opening MiddleEasy to all of those topics.
Don't worry, we're still going to talk about MMA, obviously. It would be silly to alienate the MiddleEasy fanbase like that. However, we are going to talk about gaming, scientific discoveries, and maybe even a little kickboxing and Breaking Bad thrown in for good measure.
Essentially, MiddleEasy is more of what you want. If you don't want to read our thoughts about the Xbox One, then stick to the Fighting tab on the top of the site. It's all there folks, for your pleasure of course.
We're going to re-open registrations tomorrow morning, so you will have to sign up again -- which is good because a lot of you lost your passwords anyway. We have so much planned for registered users, including -- yes -- a MiddleEasy Message Board with a point system.
Anyway, enough of me talking. What do you think of the new site?
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Heads up Southern California, U of MMA goes down today at 4pm in Club Nokia
- Sure we'll watch Matt Horwich talk about quantum physics while looking like an albino Jimi Hendrix
- Watch Rampage Jackson use Django Unchained as a microcosm for race relations in Germany and the US
- Let's not forget this happened during Julie Kedzie's UFC Fight Night 33 weigh-in
- Watch Mirko Cro Cop host a drunken brawl in his backyard in Croatia