This is it, the moment we've all been waiting for: Chris Weidman, the great white hype, letting Anderson Silva ever-so-gently place his chin atop his, which he accepts afterwords with a lick of his lips and a smile. The fight is almost here, and this testing of chins is the first ceremony that proves that we will be seeing these two men fight for that completely irrational belt that only Tim Sylvia can make work in an everyday wardrobe scenario.
48 hours people, and we'll be seeing fireworks of a whole different kind. Can't. Wait.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- EA UFC simulated Aldo vs Mendes, will we see a Showtime Superman punch?
- #TBT/Blast to the Past/HUNT WEEK: Mark Hunt vs Ray Sefo in glorious battle
- Halo: Nightfall looks gorgeous. Thanks, Ridley Scott
- Mark Hunt Week: Relive Hunto vs. Roy Nelson in its entirety
- What we learned from Embedded Ep. 1: Aldo doesn't like Mendes