What's this? Koopa interviewing Mario? Shredder interviewing the Ninja Turtles? Joker interviewing Batman? What does that make Kenny Florian? Harley Quinn? But then again, to some Chael isn't the bad guy in the situation -- it's a matter of perspective -- but even reversed and with Link interviewing Gannon the whole situation is still weird. But you know what? Chael and Anderson are pros, and they didn't make this interview awkward at all. In fact, with Chael's expert self-deprecation it turned out well. I learned a few things about hespect.
Good interview, guys. I chuckled.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- HBO wants you to roast Joffrey Baratheon using the powers of social media
- Starbound is only in beta, but it's still incredible
- Book your vacation time, Elder Scrolls Online has a release date
- Shots fired: A law firm is investigating EA for BF4's ongoing issues
- Here's the moment Miriam Nakamoto likely tore apart her knee at Invicta 7