What's this? Koopa interviewing Mario? Shredder interviewing the Ninja Turtles? Joker interviewing Batman? What does that make Kenny Florian? Harley Quinn? But then again, to some Chael isn't the bad guy in the situation -- it's a matter of perspective -- but even reversed and with Link interviewing Gannon the whole situation is still weird. But you know what? Chael and Anderson are pros, and they didn't make this interview awkward at all. In fact, with Chael's expert self-deprecation it turned out well. I learned a few things about hespect.
Good interview, guys. I chuckled.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa
- A Lesson in Street MMA: It's a disadvantage to fight with your pants around your ankles
- Darko Milicic's shin fails him in his kickboxing debut
- Here's Machida and Dollaway, staring at each other while hungry
- Junior Cigano defeats Stipe Miocic in a hard-fought decision that we don't necessarily agree with