Chris Weidman lives in a double-weid -- DOWN BY THE RIVER.
I could do this all day, but then I'll run out of ideas for Chris Weidman banner articles -- and there's four days left until UFC 162. Can't use them all in one article. It'll be highly irresponsible of me, and when it comes to making fun of the way Chris Weidman's last name is pronounced, high responsibility is paramount. I don't even drink and make fun of Weidman's last name. That's just being out of control.
Look folks, we aren't here to tell you what you should believe. I'm sure you can develop your own opinions by now. What we simply do at MiddleEasy is provide you with interesting news, and then let you decide. Today we present Chris Weidman, the mentalist. Check out what our buds at Sexto Round captured of Weidman breaking down the fine aspects of the fight game.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament