Chris Weidman lives in a double-weid -- DOWN BY THE RIVER.
I could do this all day, but then I'll run out of ideas for Chris Weidman banner articles -- and there's four days left until UFC 162. Can't use them all in one article. It'll be highly irresponsible of me, and when it comes to making fun of the way Chris Weidman's last name is pronounced, high responsibility is paramount. I don't even drink and make fun of Weidman's last name. That's just being out of control.
Look folks, we aren't here to tell you what you should believe. I'm sure you can develop your own opinions by now. What we simply do at MiddleEasy is provide you with interesting news, and then let you decide. Today we present Chris Weidman, the mentalist. Check out what our buds at Sexto Round captured of Weidman breaking down the fine aspects of the fight game.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator
- A fighter's worst nightmare: Check out this upkick KO from Cage Warriors 67
- Ew, Michael Bisping wants to leave Tim Kennedy in a 'pile of piss and blood'