Chris Weidman lives in a double-weid -- DOWN BY THE RIVER.
I could do this all day, but then I'll run out of ideas for Chris Weidman banner articles -- and there's four days left until UFC 162. Can't use them all in one article. It'll be highly irresponsible of me, and when it comes to making fun of the way Chris Weidman's last name is pronounced, high responsibility is paramount. I don't even drink and make fun of Weidman's last name. That's just being out of control.
Look folks, we aren't here to tell you what you should believe. I'm sure you can develop your own opinions by now. What we simply do at MiddleEasy is provide you with interesting news, and then let you decide. Today we present Chris Weidman, the mentalist. Check out what our buds at Sexto Round captured of Weidman breaking down the fine aspects of the fight game.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face