Yes, by “it” I indeed mean sexual intercourse, because, look, the Mushroom Kingdom has to be sustainable in some way. Someone somewhere needs to birth these abominations and they aren’t all coming from hatched eggs somewhere. Sex is a very natural part of life and occurs throughout most organisms, so embrace it. Even embrace it through the world of Nintendo which is full of nostalgia and childhood wonder.
Now if you’ve ever wondered how a goomba gets it on, well, you’ll know, because this video has shown you. It’s not even gross, this is beautiful, like a nature documentary where they pipe in sounds that no animal would ever make, but they do it anyway.
Dave Walsh is a writer residing in Albuquerque, New Mexico who is best known for his work as a Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts journalist. His work has been featured on a number of publications, including BloodyElbow.com, MiddleEasy.com, CageSideSeats.com, Heavy.com as well as his own site, LiverKick.com.
His first novel, The Godslayer, is on sale now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Survivor Series Results: The Man Called Sting
- Frankie Edgar Feels That It's Time For Him to Get Another Title Shot
- You Don't Drop Your Hands and Let Andy Souwer Tee Off On You
- Sunday Wrasslin' Fix; Moar Lucha, Del Rio and Survivor Series Tonight
- Melee: Battlegrounds Promises to Bring Hectic Melee Fun to the PC