Yes, by “it” I indeed mean sexual intercourse, because, look, the Mushroom Kingdom has to be sustainable in some way. Someone somewhere needs to birth these abominations and they aren’t all coming from hatched eggs somewhere. Sex is a very natural part of life and occurs throughout most organisms, so embrace it. Even embrace it through the world of Nintendo which is full of nostalgia and childhood wonder.
Now if you’ve ever wondered how a goomba gets it on, well, you’ll know, because this video has shown you. It’s not even gross, this is beautiful, like a nature documentary where they pipe in sounds that no animal would ever make, but they do it anyway.
Dave Walsh is a writer residing in Albuquerque, New Mexico who is best known for his work as a Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts journalist. His work has been featured on a number of publications, including BloodyElbow.com, MiddleEasy.com, CageSideSeats.com, Heavy.com as well as his own site, LiverKick.com.
His first novel, The Godslayer, is on sale now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Jon Jones Comes Clean About Nike Sponsorship Loss, Perjury is Afoot
- This Video Highlights the Hilarity of Botched High Risk MMA Attacks
- UFC Pumping You Up for Jones vs. Cormier with a Bad Blood Video
- Weird, Illegal 5 vs. 5 MMA Fights Coming to US PPV
- CM Punk Says He Won't Crumble Upon Being Punched Like Brock Did