Yes, by “it” I indeed mean sexual intercourse, because, look, the Mushroom Kingdom has to be sustainable in some way. Someone somewhere needs to birth these abominations and they aren’t all coming from hatched eggs somewhere. Sex is a very natural part of life and occurs throughout most organisms, so embrace it. Even embrace it through the world of Nintendo which is full of nostalgia and childhood wonder.
Now if you’ve ever wondered how a goomba gets it on, well, you’ll know, because this video has shown you. It’s not even gross, this is beautiful, like a nature documentary where they pipe in sounds that no animal would ever make, but they do it anyway.
Dave Walsh is a writer residing in Albuquerque, New Mexico who is best known for his work as a Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts journalist. His work has been featured on a number of publications, including BloodyElbow.com, MiddleEasy.com, CageSideSeats.com, Heavy.com as well as his own site, LiverKick.com.
His first novel, The Godslayer, is on sale now.
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Joan Jett Thinks That It's 'So Cool' That Ronda Rousey Uses Bad Reputation
- Raw July 21st: Brock Lesnar is Plan C, Stephanie in the Lockup
- The Latest DNA Teaser From WhoaTV Captures UFC Dublin's Magic
- Cub Swanson on Guinness, Golf and Conor McGregor
- Bellator Signs Paul Daley and Melvin Manhoef for Added Violence