I wonder what Corn Nuts thinks of this? How could Planters do this? They swooped right in and took all of the prize fighting glory straight from the iron-clad grasp of the Corn Nuts, a salty snack that has been in the corner of the UFC for years.
Could this be the changing of the guard? Or will this be a years-long game of thrones for snack nuts and the UFC?
There's no doubting that Planters is more popular than Corn Nuts, and they're made of real nuts, but this also comes down to loyalty. Corn Nuts have been the official snacks of combat enthusiasts everywhere for years, and now I just don't know what to believe.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- *Stuff* People Tweeted @MiddleEasy: UFC on FOX 12 Edition is Here!
- If you want to watch Jessamyn Duke get a huge pin shoved into her wrist, we have footage
- A Lesson in Street MMA: History is made as a dude bats 1.000 - 5 punches, 5 knockdowns
- The fact that Josh Rector only has one hand didn't stop him from nabbing an armbar win over the weekend
- A Lesson in Street MMA: 5 people pick on a girl, 1 boyfriend in beast mode is unleashed