EVE of Destruction will be going down from May 1-3 somewhere in Iceland I think, and while Bjork won't be at the event (as far as we know), Gunnar Nelson will, and he'll be grappling with ten back-to-back EVE devs as the fans walk the show floor. Pretty weird when you think about it. Also weird if you barely think about it, but I digress.
Luckily for us, we'll be able to watch this all on Twitch, so you better believe we'll be hosting this weird grapplefest on MiddleEasy. Who would've ever thought that the most hardcore sci-fi MMORPG in the known universe would lead to 10 straight grappling matches for Renzo Gracie blackbelt, Gunnar Nelson?
Over the years I've seen a lot of things, which have desensitized me and made it hard to get a rise out of me about anything, but this is easily one of the strangest pairings I've ever witnessed. Here's the trailer for the fanfest.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Frankie Edgar mauls Cub Swanson for 24 minutes and 56 seconds before a neck crank from hell
- Here's a replay of Alexey Oliynyk absolutely destroying Jake Rosholt's consciousness
- The Paige Vanzant craze starts now
- Metamoris starts in just a few hours, enhance your hype with this trailer
- Here's 21 funny and awkward MMA staredowns, slightly ruined by the music