I'm not completely sure if the people Chris killed at the airfield were actually a couple, but it was a man/woman pair, and as we all know on the internet, all female avatars have a gorgeous actual woman controlling them. Probably Gina Carano or something. So we're assuming it was a poor couple that we killed at the northeast airfield on day 4 of our adventures. We have been living for quite a while now. I was worried I was going to die after catching a cold sometime around the end of day 2, but we found some antibiotics, food and warm shelter, so it was time for Dave, Mark, Chris and I to head to the airfield for some military gear. Namely some magazines for Mark's .45 and a scope for Dave.
Going into any airfield is pretty nerve-wracking, but the NE airfield is mostly populated with server hoppers. That's what I think we dealt with today. Watch below to see some stressful times, as I locked eyes with a woman only moments before she died.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The UFC rescinds Cung Le's suspension for HGH
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel lacks innovation, is for fans only and is a ton of fun
- Final Fantasy 6 is twenty years old, so you must listen to this Wu-Tang/FF mashup
- The MiddleEasy Shop is back up and in stock!
- This absolutely ridiculous upkick KO happened on TUF: Latin America last week