Ugh. I don't want this game to come out and frankly I don't want it to even exist. I'm still playing Skyrim. On PC, with Steam Workshop integration, the game is virtually endless. I don't need more, and I really don't need another MMO.
This is going to kill me.
MMOs already suck so much time as it is, now you're telling me I can get a bunch of my friends together to play in Tamriel? Ugh. Please. No. Please delay the game further. I'm not ready for April 4, 2014. This just looks so awesome, though.
Yeah, that's the release date - April 4, 2014.
Watch this new trailer.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Whoa, is this really the Bellator PPV price?
- The Superchat discusses the temporal anomaly known as 'Time Debt' and Gary has a ****fest
- Don't ruin the Thai New Year or you will face pro Muay Thai fighters for your transgressions
- Gunnar Nelson is going to grapple EVE Online devs during EVE's fanfest... wut.
- We talk to EA UFC Director Brian Hayes about EA UFC (duh), and what we can expect out of the game