Ugh. I don't want this game to come out and frankly I don't want it to even exist. I'm still playing Skyrim. On PC, with Steam Workshop integration, the game is virtually endless. I don't need more, and I really don't need another MMO.
This is going to kill me.
MMOs already suck so much time as it is, now you're telling me I can get a bunch of my friends together to play in Tamriel? Ugh. Please. No. Please delay the game further. I'm not ready for April 4, 2014. This just looks so awesome, though.
Yeah, that's the release date - April 4, 2014.
Watch this new trailer.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Tim Kennedy defeats Michael Bisping in a raucous bout of wrestling and fisticuffs
- Dustin Poirier - badass, UFC featherweight wins record holder
- KJ Noons obliterates Sam Stout's dome in this first round knockout then Stout taps the ref
- Chad Mendes' pool jump was cool, but BJ Penn's was better. Here's why
- We Superchat about EA UFC, Bruce Lee and how friggin' tough it is to make an MMA game