Ugh. I don't want this game to come out and frankly I don't want it to even exist. I'm still playing Skyrim. On PC, with Steam Workshop integration, the game is virtually endless. I don't need more, and I really don't need another MMO.
This is going to kill me.
MMOs already suck so much time as it is, now you're telling me I can get a bunch of my friends together to play in Tamriel? Ugh. Please. No. Please delay the game further. I'm not ready for April 4, 2014. This just looks so awesome, though.
Yeah, that's the release date - April 4, 2014.
Watch this new trailer.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The Nazis with their swastikas delayed The Stick of Truth release in Germany and Austria
- We could watch Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle Daniel Cormier all day
- Batman: Arkham Knight looks cool and all, but we hope it doesn't become COD-ified with yearly releases
- Watch GSP sit in a chair and give an order to his henchman in this Captain America: Winter Soldier clip
- Martian or Lunar Gravity fighting could be in our future (but probably not anytime soon)