Your life is nothing if you haven't destroyed personal property due to an injustice from a video game. If you've destroyed personal property while playing 'Injustice' the videogame, then your life is more than nothing. Your life has a double meaning that can only be determined after you finish your first life. Your life has been embedded with so much purpose that you will need to die in order to find out what it truly is.
That may be a little bit over the top, however if you haven't exercised physical restraint while gaming, then you've never crossed the threshold of being a true gamer. I remember playing Dr. Mario when I was a kid an I punched my cousin in the face because he beat me twice in a row. Later that night his mom forced him to ask me if I wanted to stay over for dinner. Pretty bizarre sequence of events.
While I haven't played any FIFA game since 1997, I do understand that it can incite some pretty stellar emotions in players. Especially for this guy that got so angry that he was getting beat by his friend that he pulled off the greatest rage quit imaginable. Props to Terez Owens for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The height difference between Ilir Latifi and Cyrille Diabiate at UFC London is pretty hilarious
- People are actually taking Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. seriously
- And here it is, the Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jimi Manuwa weigh-in face off at UFC London
- So this is what a digital Ronda Rousey looks like in EA Sports UFC
- Jimi Manuwa is guaranteeing he will finish Alexander Gustafsson at UFC London