Your life is nothing if you haven't destroyed personal property due to an injustice from a video game. If you've destroyed personal property while playing 'Injustice' the videogame, then your life is more than nothing. Your life has a double meaning that can only be determined after you finish your first life. Your life has been embedded with so much purpose that you will need to die in order to find out what it truly is.
That may be a little bit over the top, however if you haven't exercised physical restraint while gaming, then you've never crossed the threshold of being a true gamer. I remember playing Dr. Mario when I was a kid an I punched my cousin in the face because he beat me twice in a row. Later that night his mom forced him to ask me if I wanted to stay over for dinner. Pretty bizarre sequence of events.
While I haven't played any FIFA game since 1997, I do understand that it can incite some pretty stellar emotions in players. Especially for this guy that got so angry that he was getting beat by his friend that he pulled off the greatest rage quit imaginable. Props to Terez Owens for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever
- Glover Teixeira says he will be shocked if Jon Jones dominates him at UFC 172
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
- Lyoto Machida took this video of his superhuman-like balance just to rub it in your face