GTA Online is the best and worst thing to happen to me in a long time. The game is brilliant, loads of fun and all I want to do is play it. It's almost a carpel tunnel hell, in fact. I know you guys like it as well, because our crew is insanely huge, and we are world ranked in racing and in overall RP gained (I think we're still top 50 in racing). On the flip side, I've lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in upgrades that haven't saved, and my friends (level 50s) have had their characters erased because of connectivity issues.
It's been pretty horrible. And speaking of those connectivity issues, some of you still can't even connect to GTA Online to experience these heartbreaks, but at least we have this video below, which may help you out.
I've seriously lost so much money. Damn these servers.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Here's the moment Miriam Nakamoto likely tore apart her knee at Invicta 7
- Nick Newell does it again with another first round finish
- Well, Mark Hunt and Bigfoot Silva just put on the greatest heavyweight fight ever
- Wolf Tickets: The MMA industry, fake Twitter followers and you!
- Josh Barnett is perfectly fine with using his powers for good at metal shows