Last night I watched a man 100% complete GTA III and GTA Vice City in less than 24 hours. I felt awful for the man streaming it, he didn’t eat the entire time he was streaming and I only saw him take one bathroom break. I wish I was there to feed him food, coach him through it and use a white towel to wipe the sweat his brow. Sadly, I couldn’t do anything. I was just sitting here in my basement, knowing this man was putting his life on the line to entertain the masses. As the stream went on, my worries faded, mostly because the Vice City soundtrack was blasting, and it’s a proven fact that whenever that soundtrack is playing, all your worries wash away. As one Breaking Bad's Jesse Pinkman would say, 'science, bitch.'
Seeing both these games brought me back, it made me remember of exchanging myths at school. In my school, the biggest myth was getting into a plane that wasn’t the dodo, I spent hours upon hours trying to figure out how to fly a plane that wasn’t as horrendous as the dodo. Luckily in the age of the internet, other people will waste their time figuring out myths so I don’t have to.
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- This is the most amazing stop motion you'll see in your entire life
- Scary Future Alert: A male birth control pill is almost here
- A Lesson in Hockey MMA: Don't forget the bodyshots
- Who needs Madden when you have 'Frozen Endzone?'
- Amazon wants to use drones to deliver your packages, and there's even video of it...