I can wrap my head around Street MMA, and MMA in general, but there's something about armoring up and going shoulder to shoulder with some people that won't be alive by the time a battle is done that I just can't handle. I'm talking about the old days, when arrows would rain down on top of people's heads instead of chemical warfare and drone attacks. The idea of savagely screaming then charging towards some equally insane people for a bout of mortal combat in which most people will be hacked to pieces is something I hope I never am involved in... At all.
I mean, I don't know what type of situation would arise where I would have to kill or be killed while brandishing a spear or a sword, but, I just hope it doesn't happen. That's all. Does this war just turn you into a butchering maniac? Man...
Either way, here's the latest video released by Creative Assembly about what will likely be the strategy game of the year, Total War: Rome II.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Sunset Overgrind: Here's how you can unlock a bunch of achievements and weapon levels easily
- This little kid will push you to the limit when he holds the pads
- Here's a sneak peak of the Halo Master Chief Collection live from MiddleEasyon MLG.tv
- The entire first episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries and Mike fighting himself in Punch Out! are in this 'internet post'
- Here are some tasteful pictures of Sexyama nude. Then we compare his butt to Miesha Tate's