If you open up a bag of Black Forrest Gummy Worms, you will notice that each worm has a smile on their face. These worms grew up with the knowledge they were going to be stuffed in plastic bag and consumed at corner stores. People are going to sink their teeth in their little high fructose bodies and rip them to pieces in the name of a late night snack, and these worms are happy about it. I can only imagine that from birth, the greatest honor that could be awarded in their culture is to be digested amongst their fellow worm. The purpose of life can only be equated to the one true thing you want to achieve. If you're reincarnated as a Gummy Worm, be the most edible piece of candy in the bag. If you're an alcoholic, be the best alcoholic you can be. Live up to who you are is all life asks of us. That's why while we don't necessarily condone Matt Hughes hunting animals, we're not mad at him. Although, I'm sure PETA will not like a recent pictures Matt Hughes published on his website of his big game hunting in Africa. Check out the pictures below.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful