There are two types of people in this world: People that could open up their eyes underwater when they were a kid, and people that couldn't. There's no need for sociologists to create complicated formulas in order to determine cultural demographics. Just break up the population on that simple statement, and I guarantee you will extract all the necessary data available. We're assuming people that roleplay massive multi-player games while rocking era-appropriate regalia falls into the category of people that couldn't open their eyes underwater when they were a kid. It's not that they were physically incapable of doing so. Not at all. It's just that throughout their childhood, they successfully roleplayed a dweeb that was picked on and made fun of in school. See MiddleEasy readers, I got your back.
Now check out this video from an upcoming MMO entitled 'Tera' which depicts a group of cosplayers getting absolutely owned by a highly informative Bas Rutten. Props to Ray for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Jon Jones calls 'homosexuality a sin' and other homophobic remarks on Instagram
- So this is what Michael Bisping told Tim Kennedy at the UFC TUF Finale weigh-ins
- Jeff Monson has quietly retired from MMA in Russia
- Here's that brief Poirier vs. Corassani altercation from the UFC TUF Finale weigh-ins
- Don't forget to watch the UFC Bisping vs. Kennedy weigh-ins LIVE right here at 4 pm EST / 1 pm PST