The only thing that prevented me from jumping in front of a bus in college was the knowledge that if everything didn't work out, I could always travel to China and be a Shaolin Monk. Whenever your professor tells you that you write like an 'infantile retard', the 'Shaolin Monk' career option seems just a little bit more reasonable. Traveling the earth, defending the weak, rocking orange apparel everywhere you go and being considered a demi-god by the Wu-Tang Clan is a pretty good way to live the rest of your life. Dan Hardy knew this, and in 2002 (roughly the same time I decided to become a Shaolin Monk), Hardy traveled to China and began flying through the air and balancing his weight on bamboo shoots. If you don't believe me, check out this Fight! Magazine interview of Dan Hardy talking about the time he almost became a Shaolin Monk. [Source]
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Just because your shirt says 'BEAST MODE' doesn't mean you can fight
- Woah, Andrei Arlovski is BACK in the UFC!
- Joey Bada$$ made Phil Davis' UFC 172 walkout music, and it's pretty badass
- There you have it, Dan Henderson vs. Daniel Cormier at UFC 173, winner gets a title shot
- You have NEVER seen Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson from this angle, ever