California is in one of the worst droughts in recorded history, but don't let that stop celebrities of all kinds to dump perfectly good ice water all over the place for charity. The latest person to go under the ice, if you will, is Stephanie McMahon, who I watched marry Triple H many, many years ago on the USA Network. Here she is getting what is very likely to be the most impressive Ice Bucket Challenge in the history of Ice Bucket Challenges, outside of Frankie Edgar of course.
Watch what will be the first of many behind-the-scenes videos from the 4 Horsewomen invasion of SummerSlam right below these words.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
- Surfer Bro's Commentary on Rousey vs. Davis is Gnarly, Maaan
- Eminem Fears Ronda Rousey
- Death threats, Totally OK in MMA: Rousey plans to kill Cyborg with her bare hands
- Ronda Rousey Believes That Cyborg Should Be Charged with Attempted Homicide
- Cat Zingano Being Interviewed in a Haunted Corn Maze is Endearing
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Here's the Jurassic World trailer. Meh.
- Frankie Edgar mauls Cub Swanson for 24 minutes and 56 seconds before a neck crank from hell
- Here's a replay of Alexey Oliynyk absolutely destroying Jake Rosholt's consciousness
- The Paige Vanzant craze starts now
- Metamoris starts in just a few hours, enhance your hype with this trailer