California is in one of the worst droughts in recorded history, but don't let that stop celebrities of all kinds to dump perfectly good ice water all over the place for charity. The latest person to go under the ice, if you will, is Stephanie McMahon, who I watched marry Triple H many, many years ago on the USA Network. Here she is getting what is very likely to be the most impressive Ice Bucket Challenge in the history of Ice Bucket Challenges, outside of Frankie Edgar of course.
Watch what will be the first of many behind-the-scenes videos from the 4 Horsewomen invasion of SummerSlam right below these words.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa
- A Lesson in Street MMA: It's a disadvantage to fight with your pants around your ankles
- Darko Milicic's shin fails him in his kickboxing debut
- Here's Machida and Dollaway, staring at each other while hungry
- Junior Cigano defeats Stipe Miocic in a hard-fought decision that we don't necessarily agree with