California is in one of the worst droughts in recorded history, but don't let that stop celebrities of all kinds to dump perfectly good ice water all over the place for charity. The latest person to go under the ice, if you will, is Stephanie McMahon, who I watched marry Triple H many, many years ago on the USA Network. Here she is getting what is very likely to be the most impressive Ice Bucket Challenge in the history of Ice Bucket Challenges, outside of Frankie Edgar of course.
Watch what will be the first of many behind-the-scenes videos from the 4 Horsewomen invasion of SummerSlam right below these words.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
- Watch: Ronda Rousey and Carl’s Jr. give you the perfect sandwich to eat while you play Tachi Panda on your MetroPCS
- Miesha Tate is tired of people posting Ronda Rousey news on her Facebook feed so she unfriended all of you
- The next sacrifice at the altar of Ronda Rousey is Holly Holm. Does she last one round?
- Ronda Rousey's Do Nothing Bitch shirt for charity sells over 13,000 shirts in a day; goal was to sell 1K
- Watch this Rousey vs. Cyborg trailer and get really hyped for a fight that may never happen
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The best subs and knockouts of the year, from The Fight Network and Robin Black
- It seems like it would really suck to hold pads for Buakaw
- Jon Fitch discusses everything that's wrong with America in this brilliant clip from VladTV
- Will an expert on treadmill running tell us if these Daniel Cormier numbers are, 'total BS'?
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa