It seems like time we all take a lesson in internet trolling by UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones. Jon Jones is a troll. That much we all should agree upon, right? From Direct Messages on Twitter to his public messages and Instagram comments Jon Jones has proven himself adept at the art of trolling the world and his opponents. Sure, sometimes he goes too far and has to claim that his phone was stolen or hacked, but I believe that we’ve all had such lapses in judgement, have we not?
Let us now examine the latest piece by Jonathan Dwight Jones where he sees an illustration on Instagram of Alexander Gustafsson, a Swedish flag and the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship and how he responds.
Note the clear lack of punctuation, also the restraint. Could he have gone into further detail? Of course. Did he? No, instead, he opted for a few quick words. Those words undoubtedly cut like fire through ice on the recently-injured Gustafsson who must now sit back and be cuckolded by Daniel Cormier. [Source: The Power Double on the UG]
Dave Walsh is a writer residing in Albuquerque, New Mexico who is best known for his work as a Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts journalist. His work has been featured on a number of publications, including BloodyElbow.com, MiddleEasy.com, CageSideSeats.com, Heavy.com as well as his own site, LiverKick.com.
His first novel, The Godslayer, is on sale now.
- Confused: Huffington Post mixes up Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones in their hit and run story
- Report: This UFC champions "Super 7" Q & A with all seven champs prior to UFC 129 was cursed!
- This new interactive UFC 187 poster features Daniel Cormier laughing and mocking Jon Jones
- Anthony Johnson steals Alexander Gustafsson’s soul and says he could’ve ended his life
- He's so brave. Jon Jones learns how to ride a bike and here's the video
Latest from Dave Walsh
- Jon Jones Comes Clean About Nike Sponsorship Loss, Perjury is Afoot
- This Video Highlights the Hilarity of Botched High Risk MMA Attacks
- UFC Pumping You Up for Jones vs. Cormier with a Bad Blood Video
- Weird, Illegal 5 vs. 5 MMA Fights Coming to US PPV
- CM Punk Says He Won't Crumble Upon Being Punched Like Brock Did