There are many many fights in MMA that never happened. You always hear about the same couple of fights; Fedor vs. literally every heavyweight he never fought, Wand vs. Shogun, Kid vs. Faber, Anderson vs. GSP, Rickson vs. Sakuraba. These are the fights you hear over and over from people in the MMA world, endlessly debating who would've won in their prime. Well it doesn't matter, not in the least bit. Do you want to know why?
Because the greatest mixed martial arts bout to have never happened isn't any of these. It's Hong Man Choi vs. Shaquille O'Neal. This is the freak fight to end all of freak fights. Just imagine this at a Dynamite event on new years eve, Saitama Super Arena, thousands of fans and you can hear a pin drop as the bell rings, Shaq and Hong Man Choi meet at the center of the white ring. If you don't get goosebumps then you don't know how to have fun.
I have news for you folks! The dream isn't dead as Shaq is still training doing some work on the pads, so hopefully one day, we will see the one fight to rule them all Shaq vs. Hong Man Choi.
- Aliens Explained: GSP tells Chael Sonnen about childhood alien drawings, erased memories, and a real-life UFO encounter
- Here are some tasteful pictures of Sexyama nude. Then we compare his butt to Miesha Tate's
- Seems not legit: Mayhem Miller wants you to give him $2 million
- Randy Couture Caught in the Wild Dressed Like CHACK Liddell
- Sadly for Shlemenko, There's No Spinning Sh*t in Sambo
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- We wonder if Shogun's win over James Te Huna is the last he'll see in the Octagon
- The new Mario Kart 8 track will make you... excite...
- PS4's 2.0 Firmware Drops Today, Here's What's New
- Mike Tyson Mysteries debuts tonight at 10:30 est. Watch it or be dead to us
- This video will ramp up your anticipation for Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev