There are many many fights in MMA that never happened. You always hear about the same couple of fights; Fedor vs. literally every heavyweight he never fought, Wand vs. Shogun, Kid vs. Faber, Anderson vs. GSP, Rickson vs. Sakuraba. These are the fights you hear over and over from people in the MMA world, endlessly debating who would've won in their prime. Well it doesn't matter, not in the least bit. Do you want to know why?
Because the greatest mixed martial arts bout to have never happened isn't any of these. It's Hong Man Choi vs. Shaquille O'Neal. This is the freak fight to end all of freak fights. Just imagine this at a Dynamite event on new years eve, Saitama Super Arena, thousands of fans and you can hear a pin drop as the bell rings, Shaq and Hong Man Choi meet at the center of the white ring. If you don't get goosebumps then you don't know how to have fun.
I have news for you folks! The dream isn't dead as Shaq is still training doing some work on the pads, so hopefully one day, we will see the one fight to rule them all Shaq vs. Hong Man Choi.
- What we learned from Embedded Ep. 1: Aldo doesn't like Mendes
- Well, we didn't know about the interim title - Mark Hunt speaks
- Cain Velasquez injured again, Werdum faces Mark Hunt at UFC 180 for interim title
- Marloes Coenen Talks About Looking for the KO in Her Bellator Debut
- This is What it Looks Like When Ballerinas KO UFC Fighters
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- The Scorpion King 4 trailer is out, featuring Royce Gracie, Bigfoot Silva and Roy Nelson?
- Damn, Project Cars delayed until 2015
- Watch this three-year-old girl defeat two invaders in Dark Souls 2
- The Invicta 9 trailer is here, it's time to get hyped
- Destiny Mysthbusters - Episode 2: Can you get a headshot with a grenade?