There are many many fights in MMA that never happened. You always hear about the same couple of fights; Fedor vs. literally every heavyweight he never fought, Wand vs. Shogun, Kid vs. Faber, Anderson vs. GSP, Rickson vs. Sakuraba. These are the fights you hear over and over from people in the MMA world, endlessly debating who would've won in their prime. Well it doesn't matter, not in the least bit. Do you want to know why?
Because the greatest mixed martial arts bout to have never happened isn't any of these. It's Hong Man Choi vs. Shaquille O'Neal. This is the freak fight to end all of freak fights. Just imagine this at a Dynamite event on new years eve, Saitama Super Arena, thousands of fans and you can hear a pin drop as the bell rings, Shaq and Hong Man Choi meet at the center of the white ring. If you don't get goosebumps then you don't know how to have fun.
I have news for you folks! The dream isn't dead as Shaq is still training doing some work on the pads, so hopefully one day, we will see the one fight to rule them all Shaq vs. Hong Man Choi.
- Joan Jett Thinks That It's 'So Cool' That Ronda Rousey Uses Bad Reputation
- The Latest DNA Teaser From WhoaTV Captures UFC Dublin's Magic
- Retirement already? The weird and awesome contrasting persona of Rin Nakai
- Cub Swanson on Guinness, Golf and Conor McGregor
- We Now Channel Our Energies to Matt Brown vs. Robbie Lawler with Road to the Octagon
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Mighty No.9 looks like it will do Mega Man proud
- Botchamania 254 is here and you'll watch it if you know what's good for you.
- A Lesson in Cul de Sac MMA: Beware The Little Guy in Vale Tudo Shorts
- This Rainbow Six: Siege footage is making us think, 'Shooter of The Year.'
- Here are the top 5 moments from EVO 2014