There are many many fights in MMA that never happened. You always hear about the same couple of fights; Fedor vs. literally every heavyweight he never fought, Wand vs. Shogun, Kid vs. Faber, Anderson vs. GSP, Rickson vs. Sakuraba. These are the fights you hear over and over from people in the MMA world, endlessly debating who would've won in their prime. Well it doesn't matter, not in the least bit. Do you want to know why?
Because the greatest mixed martial arts bout to have never happened isn't any of these. It's Hong Man Choi vs. Shaquille O'Neal. This is the freak fight to end all of freak fights. Just imagine this at a Dynamite event on new years eve, Saitama Super Arena, thousands of fans and you can hear a pin drop as the bell rings, Shaq and Hong Man Choi meet at the center of the white ring. If you don't get goosebumps then you don't know how to have fun.
I have news for you folks! The dream isn't dead as Shaq is still training doing some work on the pads, so hopefully one day, we will see the one fight to rule them all Shaq vs. Hong Man Choi.
- Watch: So here’s Nate Diaz training Shaquille O'Neal in jiu-jitsu and not in Shaq Fu
- Ronda Rousey is God?
- EDITORIAL: Josh Neer Gym Video The Final Disgrace
- UFC Fighter James Krause Seems Unhappy with Pay and the Reebok Deal
- Underdogs won 10 of 11 at UFC Fight Night 61, sportsbook Bovada.LV unfairly loses almost $1 million
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Want to see the top five boxing matches of the year? Here they are
- Watch the trailer for Phuket Dreaming, the best MMA doc made this year
- This might be the best Cro Cop shirt of all time
- Huell from Breaking Bad is now training BJJ, FUTURE FIGHT WITH CM PUNK POSSIBLE!?
- Gorilla Productions gives us the 20 best boxing knockouts of 2014