I'm not sure if these clips are the best of 2014, but they are certainly from 2014. Still, watching this video with its complete lack of nu-metal combined with that UFC Japan promo collection in the article before this one (we are self aware in the MiddleEasy) almost makes me feel like the UFC hasn't put on far too many watered-down cards in the last few years. Let's be honest with ourselves though, in between the chaff, it's been a pretty great last 18 months of fights. Add them up. You know it too, deep in your heart.
Matt Brown's existence. Gustafsson. I can go on, but that would be silly. There's a comment section for a reason. And look at Diego. Just look at him.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The best subs and knockouts of the year, from The Fight Network and Robin Black
- It seems like it would really suck to hold pads for Buakaw
- Jon Fitch discusses everything that's wrong with America in this brilliant clip from VladTV
- Will an expert on treadmill running tell us if these Daniel Cormier numbers are, 'total BS'?
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa