I'm not sure if these clips are the best of 2014, but they are certainly from 2014. Still, watching this video with its complete lack of nu-metal combined with that UFC Japan promo collection in the article before this one (we are self aware in the MiddleEasy) almost makes me feel like the UFC hasn't put on far too many watered-down cards in the last few years. Let's be honest with ourselves though, in between the chaff, it's been a pretty great last 18 months of fights. Add them up. You know it too, deep in your heart.
Matt Brown's existence. Gustafsson. I can go on, but that would be silly. There's a comment section for a reason. And look at Diego. Just look at him.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Gus is out of UFC 178, Cormier is in against Bones Jones for the strap
- The latest EA UFC patch breathes new life into the game
- If you missed Dublin losing their minds over Conor McGregor's win, watch it here
- Swedish MMA fighters aren't great gymnasts, and this .gif proves it
- Conor McGregor beats down Diego Brandao, demands whiskey, title shots and football stadiums