I've lit some incense and come to grips with the reality of this situation. If watching this UFC Japan promo highlight reel/primer is the best thing I do or see all day, I can deal with that. I'm just sitting here thinking about not going outside anyways, and there's been a major uptick in Roy Nelson vs. Mark Hunt fights on EA UFC in my late-night gaming marathons, so I've got Saitama on the mind.
It's going to be good to go back, isn't it? Rin Nakai, Tate, Kikuno, Gomi, Jury, Hunt, Nelson... If there were just a ramp and some pyrotechnics the brisk evening of September 20th would be damn-near perfect.
If you have fifteen minutes, sit down and watch this now. If you only have five minutes, take the five minutes to watch the first third of this video, then divide up the final ten minutes however you want! It's that easy!
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
- Aliens Explained: GSP tells Chael Sonnen about childhood alien drawings, erased memories, and a real-life UFO encounter
- Here are some tasteful pictures of Sexyama nude. Then we compare his butt to Miesha Tate's
- Seems not legit: Mayhem Miller wants you to give him $2 million
- Randy Couture Caught in the Wild Dressed Like CHACK Liddell
- Anderson Silva has just signed a new 15-fight contract with the UFC. But why?
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Glory's Top 20 Knockouts - Part 3
- Today in hilarious EA UFC glitches, Cain Velasquez floats on broken ankles in a crucifix position
- Mark Hunt gets asked all the questions, answers them
- Sunset Overgrind: Here's how you can unlock a bunch of achievements and weapon levels easily
- This little kid will push you to the limit when he holds the pads