I've lit some incense and come to grips with the reality of this situation. If watching this UFC Japan promo highlight reel/primer is the best thing I do or see all day, I can deal with that. I'm just sitting here thinking about not going outside anyways, and there's been a major uptick in Roy Nelson vs. Mark Hunt fights on EA UFC in my late-night gaming marathons, so I've got Saitama on the mind.
It's going to be good to go back, isn't it? Rin Nakai, Tate, Kikuno, Gomi, Jury, Hunt, Nelson... If there were just a ramp and some pyrotechnics the brisk evening of September 20th would be damn-near perfect.
If you have fifteen minutes, sit down and watch this now. If you only have five minutes, take the five minutes to watch the first third of this video, then divide up the final ten minutes however you want! It's that easy!
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- A Lesson in Street MMA: It's a disadvantage to fight with your pants around your ankles
- Darko Milicic's shin fails him in his kickboxing debut
- Here's Machida and Dollaway, staring at each other while hungry
- Junior Cigano defeats Stipe Miocic in a hard-fought decision that we don't necessarily agree with
- Rafael dos Anjos chops Nate Diaz's legs, makes him bleed