I've lit some incense and come to grips with the reality of this situation. If watching this UFC Japan promo highlight reel/primer is the best thing I do or see all day, I can deal with that. I'm just sitting here thinking about not going outside anyways, and there's been a major uptick in Roy Nelson vs. Mark Hunt fights on EA UFC in my late-night gaming marathons, so I've got Saitama on the mind.
It's going to be good to go back, isn't it? Rin Nakai, Tate, Kikuno, Gomi, Jury, Hunt, Nelson... If there were just a ramp and some pyrotechnics the brisk evening of September 20th would be damn-near perfect.
If you have fifteen minutes, sit down and watch this now. If you only have five minutes, take the five minutes to watch the first third of this video, then divide up the final ten minutes however you want! It's that easy!
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
- Nick Diaz Doesn't Love Being an MMA Fighter, Which is Why We All Love Him
- Vitor Belfort Thinks That He's Better Without TRT
- Listen to Shayna Baszler Straight Shoot with Aubrey Sitterson on Survivor Series
- The New Japanese Ganryujima Fighting Organization Sounds Insane
- King Mo Believes That Bellator's Focus is on Entertainment over Pure Sport
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Here's the Jurassic World trailer. Meh.
- Frankie Edgar mauls Cub Swanson for 24 minutes and 56 seconds before a neck crank from hell
- Here's a replay of Alexey Oliynyk absolutely destroying Jake Rosholt's consciousness
- The Paige Vanzant craze starts now
- Metamoris starts in just a few hours, enhance your hype with this trailer