I've lit some incense and come to grips with the reality of this situation. If watching this UFC Japan promo highlight reel/primer is the best thing I do or see all day, I can deal with that. I'm just sitting here thinking about not going outside anyways, and there's been a major uptick in Roy Nelson vs. Mark Hunt fights on EA UFC in my late-night gaming marathons, so I've got Saitama on the mind.
It's going to be good to go back, isn't it? Rin Nakai, Tate, Kikuno, Gomi, Jury, Hunt, Nelson... If there were just a ramp and some pyrotechnics the brisk evening of September 20th would be damn-near perfect.
If you have fifteen minutes, sit down and watch this now. If you only have five minutes, take the five minutes to watch the first third of this video, then divide up the final ten minutes however you want! It's that easy!
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
- GSP is Back at the Gym, Jump to Your Own Conclusions
- Alexander Gustafsson Probably Fighting Rashad Evans Next, If the Curse Relents
- BREAKING: Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold Kind of Don't Like Each Other
- Watch Josh Barnett in Sensei Seagal's Straight-to-DVD Movie Absolution
- Julie Kedzie's Dog Bailey is Pretty Damned Awesome
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The MiddleEasy Shop is back up and in stock!
- This absolutely ridiculous upkick KO happened on TUF: Latin America last week
- MMA journalist Spencer Lazara says, 'no' to his opponent's spinning shit, puts him to sleep
- The "Pogo" maneuver made its debut at Bellator last night, and the MMA world will never be the same
- If you're not prepared to get beat up, don't challenge Grandpa to a boxing match, okay?