MiddleEasy will forever be indebted to Dennis Hallman for the sole fact that he wore the most ridiculous outfit the UFC has ever seen on the night when he faced Brian Ebersole, a guy that we sponsored. Now every time the notorious fight replays, MiddleEasy's logo is on Ebersole's butt, as he plasters Hallman with an array of ground and pound.
However when it comes to favorites (and MiddleEasy does have favorites), Ronda Rousey will always be the main chick in our lives, aside from our mothers, but definitely more than our ex-girlfriends. You guys probably remember the verbal altercation Rousey had with Hallman on TUF, but now Hallman decided to expand on Rousey's appearance on the show in an interview with Wrestling Inc.
I do think that Ronda has some sort of mental health issue. It's either that or she's severely immature. She acts like a 14-year-old boy trapped in a woman's body, always trying to make everything think that she's tough when really she's not sure of herself.
The Ultimate Fighter was having problems with the checks for the assistant coaches, like the money coming in for them. It was like a couple of weeks behind, and Ronda came to complain to Jamie Campione, who is the producer. She came and said, 'Hey Jamie, I'm really pissed off I brought some of the best coaches in the world here to this show, and they're supposed to get paid. Here's three weeks later, and they haven't been paid.' That's a legit argument, and Jamie from the UFC, very respectful, and she said, 'Oh my gosh, Ronda. I'm so sorry; it will be taken care of very soon.' Before she could finish her sentence, Ronda interrupted her and said, 'You shut your mouth when I'm talking to you. You don't open your mouth. When I speak to you, you sit there and listen and shut your mouth.' She said that to the producer.
Ouch, that's definitely not how you talk to a producer, unless you're Howard Stern and you're talking to Baba Booey. Fafa Fohigh.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Somebody find our Game Boys. This Ronda Rousey Pokémon drawing is amazing
- Let’s all go to Target. Walmart refusing to sell Ronda Rousey’s book because she’s too violent
- Here’s a pic of Ronda Rousey holding Cris Cyborg’s torn off bloody arm
- Haircut artist pays tribute to Ronda Rousey, Wandelei and possibly the Planet of the Apes
- While wearing a ball gown watch Ronda Rousey fight Michelle Rodriguez in Furious 7
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup