Heads up readers, whenever I disappear from the site for the weekend, it's usually due to me being completely removed from society -- usually mentally. Jason Nawara does do a bang up job on the site when I'm away, however on Mondays I try to wake up bright and early to serve you guys as best as possible. As of today, I'm now banned from the Palms Casino and my good friend was released from jail late last evening after being locked up for some stuff that he did inside the casino. Now I know the plight Dana White is going through after he was also banned from the Palms due to winning entirely too much money. We're basically related now.
The greatest thing about being in Vegas are the gargantuan televisions slapped on equally colossal walls inside the various sports books around the town. If when every gambler died, this is how I envision their heaven being. Not only did I watch the LA Kings win Game 2 in double overtime, but I also witnessed Bryan Caraway pull of this overly blatant fish hook at UFC Fight Night 42. Props to Gonzo for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup