The argument could be made that in an alternate universe, Chael Sonnen never threw that wild spinning elbow and that he started off the second round much like he did the first. In this universe, Chael Sonnen pinned Anderson Silva to the mat for the entire duration of the title fight and at the end, his hand was raised and the belt was attached to his waist. If a scenario like that exists in reality, we are far from it. It's a distant possibility, like Chael Sonnen rocking a pink shirt while listening to Bjork.
Some possibilities in this universe are just agreed upon impossibilities -- in the grand infinite nature of the world, they are false positives. If we were to assemble Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen one thousand times in this universe, the results will be absolutely the same. However that hasn't stopped Jay-Z to rehash one of the greatest beefs in MMA history in this strange collaboration called 'Static.'
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Wednesday's Dana White Come to Jesus Meeting Set to Not Be Fun
- Anderson Silva yanked from TUF: Brazil 4, which is actually filming in Vegas, unfortunately
- REPORT: GSP Classifies PEDs as a Biological Weapon
- BREAKING: Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz Prove That Everyone's On Drugs
- The Diaz Boys and the Mystery of the Strange Horizontal Elbow
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!