On Shaquille O'Neal's debut rap album 'Shaq Diesel,' on one of his highly acclaimed songs he utters the following verse: 'Prepare to fall to your knees like chopped trees.' I've been waiting 20 years to use that in an article, and now that I have, life just isn't the same anymore. Shaq's entire hip-hop career consisted of him repeatedly raising his arms and jumping out of the back of semi-trucks. That's all you needed to do to have a successful rap career in the 90s. Amazing.
So this guy, he falls to his knees like a chopped tree. Shaq is prophetic in his lyrical assumptions. The best thing is, he did it in only 3.5 seconds. Now let's check out Marian Rusu's quick handy work on Ben Schneider at UCMMA.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- The Bare Knuckle scene in the UK is growing strong
- Watch this British ref rear naked choke a fighter that wouldn't stop punching his opponent
- Woah, watch this 1.7 second KO, the fastest recorded KO in MMA history
- Spiderman vs. Batman AND Robin actually happened in this bizarre MMA fight
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!