Renato Laranja is the greatest thing in the BJJ world right now and without him, people would pay far less attention to the sport. The guy should be paid like an A-list celebrity and he should be herald by all BJJ athletes as the main catalyst of shifting the sport in the main stream culture. What Laranaja has done in the past two years would take Metamoris an entire decade to achieve.
That's a huge compliment for such a fictional character, but it's true -- and yes, Nate Diaz really did almost fight Renato a couple years ago, and we do have it on tape. However that's beyond the point -- watch the first episode of The Renato Laranja Show and enjoy.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup