Chris Weidman is your new overlord. You may not like it, but you must accept and respect it. It's a reality, at least in this universe. Weidman is the measuring stick in which we should compare every fighter to in the UFC middleweight division. He is your new MMA god, and he already defended his belt -- against the mythical entity he took it from.
People are in denial, people that live on the Nile are also in denial, but Anderson Silva is rather confident that Lyoto Machida will bring the belt back to Brazil as stated in this Duracell-sponsored video interview. We assume it's a Duracell sponsored interview, or perhaps Silva is just telling us he's MMA's first half-human, half-machine hybrid.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!