Iceland Express has a deal this month in which you can fly from London to Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland for only £149.72. Of course if you're located in the states, getting to London is the hard part. The easiest and cheapest way is to hide in the airplane's wheel well and read a good book for the next thirteen hours. That is, if you don't freeze to death from the extreme sub-zero temperatures high in the atmosphere. Regardless of if any of you die from being turned into an icicle, the blood in your veins will never be as cold as Iceland's Gunnar Nelson.
That's probably why he decided to take on a surplus of EVE Online developers in an endurance BJJ match. He does it for an hour, so if you have time to spare, watch the entire thing.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!