Ross Pearson has enough ink on his arms to illustrate a small children's coloring book. That's all I have for you this morning. One single joke placed in the front of a brief article so that you won't have to read the rest of the words. I would like to thank my parents for not drowning me in a bath tub when I was young. I would also like to thank my philosophy teacher at the University of Arizona for giving me an A in the class just because I asked. That really helped out my GPA that year. Last but not least, I would like to thank my Acer monitor for providing me with this Instagram video so I could see Ross Pearson use arcane magic and levitate his sparring partner with a well-placed head kick.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!