Well it could actually mean a few things.
The worst case scenario is Nate Diaz was cut from the UFC for constantly butting heads with Dana White. Granted, that's the most bleak scenario. Nate Diaz could have also been pulled from the rankings simply because he's a difficult employee to work with -- still, a pretty horrible reason to unrank a fighter. Of course the most logical reason would be that there's a glitch on UFC.com that accidentally pulled Nate Diaz from the rankings. Yeah, let's hope that's the one. Props to @ekc for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Pat Barry tells us that he's scared of Nate Diaz
- This vlogger sums up the MMA world's perception on Nate Diaz being dropped from UFC rankings
- Listen to the Pettis brothers talk about dealing with the Diaz brothers on TUF 20
- If the Diaz brothers had a vegan cooking show, it would look something like this...
- Photo of the Day: Nate Diaz and John Travolta hang together
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!