Well it could actually mean a few things.
The worst case scenario is Nate Diaz was cut from the UFC for constantly butting heads with Dana White. Granted, that's the most bleak scenario. Nate Diaz could have also been pulled from the rankings simply because he's a difficult employee to work with -- still, a pretty horrible reason to unrank a fighter. Of course the most logical reason would be that there's a glitch on UFC.com that accidentally pulled Nate Diaz from the rankings. Yeah, let's hope that's the one. Props to @ekc for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Watch: So here’s Nate Diaz training Shaquille O'Neal in jiu-jitsu and not in Shaq Fu
- Nate Diaz claims he’ll step up to fight Conor McGregor and save UFC 189
- New Video: Watch a young, blonde hair Nate Diaz fight a dude at a gym smoker
- Trash Talk: Khabib Nurmagomedov says Nate Diaz was raped in December. Wait what?
- Nate Diaz gives Jose Aldo advice on Conor McGregor and it involves emojis
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup