I think it was the great philosopher Ronda Rousey that said 'Show them something shiny to get their attention, then show them something real to keep it.'
In this instance of the banner photo, show Jon Jones in a blue vest, in a seductive pose while rocking elastic pants on a French magazine and then my gay neighbors will share this with all their buds that work at Fiesta Cantina in West Hollywood. Ah, fantastic Jon Jones. This guy, always thinking about the betterment of MiddleEasy. Keep it up Jon Jones and you will eventually break the top five in the official MiddleEasy Frate Trane List.
Earlier this morning Jon Jones made an appearance on 'Live with Kelly and Michael,' and for international people that are unfamiliar with this show, it exists to give soccer moms something to do in the morning. Jones taught the hosts how to do fun MMA stuff, and you guys should check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- New Video: Cops searching Jon Jones crashed car and they find pipe, cash, plus condoms
- All of Jon Jones problems can be blamed on weed according to insider Diego Sanchez
- Confused: Huffington Post mixes up Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones in their hit and run story
- Report: This UFC champions "Super 7" Q & A with all seven champs prior to UFC 129 was cursed!
- This new interactive UFC 187 poster features Daniel Cormier laughing and mocking Jon Jones
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup