This Jeff Monson, a verifiable international man of mystery. It's safe to say The Snowman has renounced being American after he stated anarchy was the country's only solution. Now all that's left of Monson is the newly developed Russian variation of his former self, one that continues to criticize the fallacies of America's economy. I can't be the only one that embraces this version of The Snowman. He may not be exactly what Nietzsche refereed to as the Übermensch -- but then again who really cares what German existentialists have to say about society. Those dudes can't even decide on whether reality even exists in the first place.
We can't lie and tell you that we knew Jeff Monson quietly retired from MMA in Russia after picking up his sixth consecutive win. Damn, well it was fun Monson. Thanks for all the communist propaganda and socialist enlightenment throughout the years.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup