You don't face the red wrestling trunks (not a Speedo) of Minowaman as a lengthy gaijin and expect to get away with it. What were you thinking, going in there against a man who has faced the most consistently badass opponents across 4-7 weight classes in all of human history? The internet is ablaze with how much Bruce Lee actually mattered to MMA when we have a modern masterpiece of a human being in front of us, still fighting for honor and a few yen like a mulleted ronin.
Minowaman is a treasure, and whenever we get up in arms about how badass Paul Harris is with his leg locks, we conveniently forget that Paul Harris was not a Super Hulk Tournament winner.
Saturday night, in what would be his 102nd pro fight, Minowaman took Goran Jettingsgrad's leg and twisted it like a Twizzler being forced into a fat kid's maw. Watch it happen. Be disgusted.
Never forget that Minowaman has a PERFECT UFC record.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- This guy is claiming Jon Jones went full-heel on him through Instagram. Was Bones hacked again?
- Bask in the nerdiness of Josh Barnett playing Magic: The Gathering
- Is the Last of Us Remastered Edition worth the double-dip?
- Damn, we hope this cut doesn't delay Jon Jones' fight with Cormier
- Forrest Griffin saw Orlando Bloom's weak attempt to punch Justin Bieber, so he offered to train him