You don't face the red wrestling trunks (not a Speedo) of Minowaman as a lengthy gaijin and expect to get away with it. What were you thinking, going in there against a man who has faced the most consistently badass opponents across 4-7 weight classes in all of human history? The internet is ablaze with how much Bruce Lee actually mattered to MMA when we have a modern masterpiece of a human being in front of us, still fighting for honor and a few yen like a mulleted ronin.
Minowaman is a treasure, and whenever we get up in arms about how badass Paul Harris is with his leg locks, we conveniently forget that Paul Harris was not a Super Hulk Tournament winner.
Saturday night, in what would be his 102nd pro fight, Minowaman took Goran Jettingsgrad's leg and twisted it like a Twizzler being forced into a fat kid's maw. Watch it happen. Be disgusted.
Never forget that Minowaman has a PERFECT UFC record.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The best subs and knockouts of the year, from The Fight Network and Robin Black
- It seems like it would really suck to hold pads for Buakaw
- Jon Fitch discusses everything that's wrong with America in this brilliant clip from VladTV
- Will an expert on treadmill running tell us if these Daniel Cormier numbers are, 'total BS'?
- A particularly violent Russian event gave us these replays, via @Caposa