I haven't taken a shower in three days because all of my bath towels are dirty and I'm too lazy to get coins to do my laundry. Beat that. See, I knew you couldn't. I'm the undisputed king of not taking showers this week and in a few hours I will relinquish my crown with Irish Spring and a sponge. My bed sheets smell like Frito Lays and navel. In my kitchen lives a family of gnats that love to buzz around my eyes when I'm playing Titanfall. I'm basically the most attractive person in the universe, and all I have to show for it are a few nunchuck moves I learned on YouTube that I practice with my white dish towel.
Despite how cool all of that sounds, this video of Team Fighting Championships is infinitely better. My god this Poland. The country that never sleeps, but produces an influx of bizarre videos on YouTube. Let me be the first to say that a female announcer along with a team of female dancers presents a strong argument that Poland's Team Fighting Championship has more feminism than UFC has ever had. Props to Boyd at @PhuketTopTeam for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- KSW signed this undefeated female body builder, OK she's 1-0...
- Want to watch live Ukrainian MMA? Then check out Oplot Challenge TODAY at 11am / 2pm EST on MiddleEasy
- Polish MMA fighter, Popek undergoes ANOTHER facial scarification, and it's gruesome
- Bob Sapp is the meanest looking guy on this Polish fight poster
- The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!