There's a moment in this video in which Anthony Pettis says he 'grew up in the ghettos of Milwaukee, Wisconsin' and by doing so subsequently invalidates everything else he said in the entire video. Yeah, those ghettos of Wisconsin -- filled with government cheese, I assume. Seriously though, has there ever been a shred of evidence suggesting that Wisconsin is even remotely 'ghetto?' Can we get someone from the state to verify or negate this claim?
It's clear the ghettos of Stockton are far greater than whatever they have in Wisconsin. However the Pettis brothers insist that they're pretty seedy too, and they will defintely stand their ground if stuff gets hectic on the set of The Ultimate Fighter 20.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Angela Hill trolls Tecia Torres during face-off, claims Torres is part of the Illuminati. That’s good fight promotion!
- Khabib Nurmagomedov won't stop talking smack to Anthony Pettis until Pettis is crying in his Wheaties
- Drunk fan corners Nick Diaz to tell him he could beat Johny Hendricks, Diaz just nods and smiles
- Wednesday's Dana White Come to Jesus Meeting Set to Not Be Fun
- REPORT: GSP Classifies PEDs as a Biological Weapon
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!