At MiddleEasy, we're notorious for botching up historical moments and presenting to our audience as fact. The reason why we got a slow start this Monday is because today is actually a state-wide holiday in California. This Monday we celebrate Cesar Chavez, a Mexican fellow, that freed the slaves from Africa. Cesar Chavez also invented the word 'potable' so that we can additionally say things like 'Cesar Chavez brought potable water to third-world countries.'
Today we can also celebrate this NFC Fighting bout between Crowder vs. Bowman in which Crowder managed to knock out his opponent on his back from half mount. Props to SystemRecords for the +100 new tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!