Bjork has a song called 'Violently Happy' that has been endlessly remixed throughout what seems like decades -- in fact, I think it may actually be two decades by now, which means you're really old. So it seems somewhat bizarre that no MMA highlight reel maker has chose that song to base one of their eloquent creations on. Perhaps if the song was called 'Happily Violent' then we would see it utilized far more in the MMA world. Luis Sapo Santos is violently happy and happily violent at the same time after what he just pulled off at XFC International 3. On top of all that, the dude pulled off probably the walkout KO of the year when he front kicked his opponent's soul into the roof and casually walked off like he just got a text message at a bar. Props to @GrabakaHitman for the .gif.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Anderson Silva Talks About the Difficulties of Overcoming His Injury
- Chael Sonnen hosted a press conference in Brazil to rip into Wanderlei, and here are the highlights
- If you missed it, Shogun Rua was robbed at gunpoint in Brazil
- Melvin Manhoef vs. Evangelista Cyborg II just happened, and this is how it ended...
- Blast to the Past: Remember when a 20-year-old Wanderlei Silva fought bareknuckle in Brazil? We do
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!